Organic Cotton Face Masks (4 Pack)
Our lightweight masks are made with of 100% Organic Cotton certified to the GOTS Standard by OneCert. They are durable and made from the same organic cotton material we use in our highly consumer rated bed sheets. Breathing in non-toxic material is a much healthier alternative to other synthetic material.
Organic Face Mask have an incredibly comfortable fit that provides plenty of clearance with good facial coverage. * Organic Face mask are sold in sets of 4.
- Before putting on or taking off a face mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Or use hand sanitizer.
- To put on a cloth mask, raise it to your face and place the straps around each ear. Put the top part over your nose, then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin.
- To take off a mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps to lift the mask off your face. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
- Remove and dispose of your filter immediately. Wash mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
- Masks should not be worn for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Before wearing any fabric face mask for the first time, wash and dry the mask.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
- Machine wash with soap/detergent frequently, including before use. Iron after washing to remove wrinkles.
- Reusable masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These reusable face masks should not be used in: Any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.